Medium Width, Vegan Canvas Ballet Flat - SD 16VGL
FIT: THIS SHOE IS EXTREMELY SMALL FITTING. Order 1-2 size up from street shoe size.
A vegan alternative to our all-time favourite ballet shoe is now available! The SD 16VG is a stretch canvas ballet shoe that fits like a second skin. This shoe is so popular because the traditional drawstring has been replaced with an elastic casing that gives the foot a neat and streamlined look. Suede toe and heel pads have been replaced with a vegan micro-suede alternative! Elastics are pre-sewn in an X for practical and easy wear. Wide width available in Pink.
For children sizes see - SD 16VG
- Width: B - Medium
- Sole material: Vegan micro-suede alternative
- Sole type: Split
- Outer Material: Stretch Canvas
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.