Medium Width, Vegan Canvas Ballet Flat - SD 16VGL
FIT: THIS SHOE IS EXTREMELY SMALL FITTING. Order 1-2 size up from street shoe size.
A vegan alternative to our all-time favourite ballet shoe is now available! The SD 16VG is a stretch canvas ballet shoe that fits like a second skin. This shoe is so popular because the traditional drawstring has been replaced with an elastic casing that gives the foot a neat and streamlined look. Suede toe and heel pads have been replaced with a vegan micro-suede alternative! Elastics are pre-sewn in an X for practical and easy wear.
These features make it lightweight, comfortable to wear, and a perfect option for anyone looking for a cruelty-free shoe with a classic design. With firm support and a snug fit, the SD 16VG will become your go-to shoe for all ballet classes and rehearsals.
- Width: B - Medium
- Sole material: Vegan micro-suede alternative
- Sole type: Split
- Outer Material: Stretch Canvas
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.