Child's Split Sole Low Cut Jazz Boot - JZE 45
Child's Split Sole Low Cut Jazz Boot - JZE 45 is a soft leather boot, with a low-cut profile, cotton lining and a stretchy nylon-spandex insert at the arch for a perfect fit. The flexible rubber sole and heel provide a strong grip on almost any studio surface, giving your child the traction they need to confidently and safely practice their moves.
Keep them on their toes! With the perfect blend of comfort and support, your little dancer will move with ease while taking on any challenge.
Available in adult sizes
- Heel Height: 0.3"
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - Smooth / Stretch Insert
- Fit: Order half - full size up from UK street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.