Child's Split Sole Low Cut Jazz Boot - JZE 45
Child's Split Sole Low Cut Jazz Boot - JZE 45 is a soft leather boot, with a low-cut profile, cotton lining and a stretchy nylon-spandex insert at the arch for a perfect fit This boot is designed for comfort and flexibility, so every step is supported and you can focus on perfecting your routine.
Slip into style and comfort, and you'll be ready to tap, twirl, and shine! Focus on your performance and let this boot take care of the rest.
Avilable in adult sizes
- Closure Type: Slip-on
- Heel Height: 0.3"
- Heel Type: Low
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - Smooth / Stretch Insert
- Fit: Order half size to one size up from UK street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.