Children's Split Sole Jazz Shoe - JZ 76
Children's Split Sole Jazz Shoe - JZ 76 combines a pre-arched silhouette with soft leather and stretch neoprene for a custom-like fit. Its low profile design elongates the legs and its rubber sole provides superior grip. The shock-absorbing comfort lining ensures optimal comfort. An unparalleled bestseller.
The JZ 76 is designed to provide an ideal combination of form and function for the aspiring dancer. Its lightweight construction allows for effortless, agile movement without compromising on impact protection. Get ready to take your dance performance to the next level.
Available in adult sizes
- Heel height: 0.3"
- Heel type: Low
- Sole material: Rubber
- Sole type: Split
- Outer material: Leather/Neoprene Inserts
- Fit: Order hal to full size up from UK street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.