Children's Split Sole Jazz Shoe - JZ 76
Children's Split Sole Jazz Shoe - JZ 76 is a pre-arched and made with the softest leather and stretch neoprene to ensure a perfect fit. The slim profile offers an elongated aesthetic, the rubber soles provide traction, and the interior cushioning system wards off impact.
Our top-selling jazz shoe also features a durable and flexible design that lets them move freely. With so many features, it's no wonder why this shoe is a favorite among dancers!
Available in adult sizes
- Closure type: Slip-on
- Heel height: 0.3"
- Heel type: Low
- Sole material: Rubber
- Sole type: Split
- Outer material: Leather/Neoprene Inserts
- Fit: Order falf to full size up from UK street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.