SuperPro Stretch Canvas Ballet Shoe - SD 120L
SuperPro split sole ballet shoe creates a great fit. Stretch canvas provides amazing adherence to the foot, contouring the arch and toes perfectly. Elastic casing replaces the drawstring to ensure streamlined fit and cross elastics are pre-sewn for an instant secure fit.
Best of all, the SD 120 SuperPro shoes are differentiated for left and right feet to ensure the closest, most accurate fit. These shoes also have a flexible insole for added comfort and a non-slip sole for secure support when pointed and demi-pointed.
With features to improve both fit and comfort, the SD 120 SuperPro Shoes are essential for your ballet class!
Fit: Order 1 size up from street shoe size
- Sole Material: Suede
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer material: Stretch Canvas
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.