Split Sole Low Cut Jazz Boot - JZE 45L
The JZE 45 is a split sole leather jazz boot, featuring a low-cut profile, cotton lining and a nylon-spandex insert at the arch for a perfect fit. The rubber sole and heel pads give grip and make these shoes great for spinnig. These shoes are designed to last, so you can keep on dancing all night long without a worrying.
Their sleek silhouette and superior craftsmanship will ensure you stay comfortable and look your best, no matter the occasion.
Available in children sizes
- Heel Height: 0.3"
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - Smooth / Stretch Insert
- Fit: Order half size up from UK street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.