Junior Pre-arched Jazz Shoe - JZ 77
The JZ 77 junior pre-arched, slip-on jazz shoe is ideal for dancers of all skill levels. Crafted with a leather upper and split-sole, it boasts a flexible design that provides superior grip and support, allowing you to execute movements with confidence. Its low-profile and lightweight construction also guarantee optimal comfort and mobility.
It's crafted with precise attention to detail and the utmost quality, promising a dynamic and comfortable performance every time.
Available in adult sizes
- Heel Height: 0.3"
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - Smooth
- Nylon spandex center gore on top of the instep that allows the foot to stretch without any constriction
- Low profile, pre-arched leather split sole jazz shoe
- Rubber toe pad and heel for foot protection
- Fit: True to size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.