Jazz Teaching Dance Sandal - JZ 44L
The Jazz Teaching Dance Sandal JZ 44 - offers a luxurious feel with its supple neoprene and phoenix leather upper, and an elastic insert beneath the arch provides a personalised fit.
This remarkably versatile shoe is perfect for jazz, ballroom practice, and instructing. Crafted with superior materials and a unique design, its fit and comfort are like no other. With its slick design, you can be sure you will look as good as you feel.
For Children's sizes see - JZ 44
- Buttery textured leather & neoprene upper, stretches over the foot for a secure fit
- 0.75" rubber heel for a sophisticated look with superior tendon protection
- Elastic insert under the arch hugs the foot when it is flat or stretched
- Cushioned suede toe pad comes higher up on the toes for a longer dance life
- Sole material: Suede/Rubber
- Sole type: Split
- Outer material: Phoenix leather/Neoprene
- Fit: True to size, order 1 size down from UK street shoe size for snug fit
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.