Child's Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoe - SD 60
Child's Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoe - SD 60 is a sister shoe of the SD 16 but in leather finish. The SD 60 is designed to hug the foot for unbeatable comfort with added durability! With a split sole, soft leather upper and pre-sewn cross elastics.
The traditional drawstring has also been replaced with an elastic casing for a super streamlined and neat fit. These features provide a flexibility and lightweight experience for a better performance and longer wear. This shoe is ideal for dancers who need durability and support to take their performance to the next level.
For larger sizes see - SD 60L
- Sole Material: Suede
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - smooth
- Fit: Order 1 size up from street shoe size
- Style: Child's Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoe - SD 60
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.