Child Vegan Ballet Flat - SD 16VG
THIS SHOE IS EXTREMELY SMALL FITTING. Order 1-2 size up from street shoe size.
A vegan alternative to our all-time favourite ballet shoe is now available! Child Vegan Ballet Flat - SD 16VG is a stretch canvas ballet shoe that fits like a second skin. Traditional drawstrings have been replaced with an elastic casing for a neat and streamlined look. Suede toe and heel pads have been replaced with a vegan micro-suede alternative! Elastics are pre-sewn in an X for practical and easy wear.
This shoe is designed to provide a secure, comfortable fit with a sleek look-perfect for any child's active lifestyle. The high-quality materials ensure each pair is both super durable and remarkably light.
- Closure Type: Slip-on
- Width: B - Medium / C - Wide
- Heel Type: Flat
- Sole material: Vegan micro-suede alternative
- Sole type: Split
- Outer Material: Canvas
- Fit: Order 1-2 size up from street shoe size
- Style: Child Vegan Ballet Flat - SD 16VG
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.