Canvas Split-Sole Ballet Shoe - BAE 13L
The BAE 13L Canvas Split-Sole Ballet Shoe is designed with comfort, stability and flexibility in mind. Crafted with a canvas upper, a cotton lining and a stretch Nylon insert beneath the arch to emphasize your pointe.
It provides excellent arch support and a snug fit while allowing for natural foot articulation. Built to last dance season after dance season.
Elastics are not pre-sewn.
- Sole material: Suede
- Sole type: Split
- Outer material: Stretch canvas with Nylon insert at arch
- Fit: Order 1 size up from street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.