Broadway/Cabaret X-strap Shoe - SD 143
The fabulous new Broadway/Cabaret X-strap Shoe - SD 143 has been designed with the highest quality dance materials. Suede soles guarantee flawless turns. Butter-soft leather uppers and padded lining are breathable, flexible and mouldable. The 3" shaped and braced heel gives great support, stability and elongates your legs.
The elasticated gussets will give you great roll through and incredible comfort. Stylish X arch straps are an added bonus!
Grab a pair for your next season, you'll thank us later. It's the perfect combination of stability and fashion, so you can perform with confidence and look fabulous while doing it. Step out in style and own the spotlight.
- Colour: Black
- Closure Type: Buckle
- Heel Height: 3inch
- Heel Type: Thick Shaped
- Sole Material: Suede
- Sole Type: Full
- Outer Material: Leather
- Fit: True to size but will stretch - Order half-one size down from street shoe size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.