Stretch Canvas, Medium Width Ballet Flat - SD 16L
FIT: THIS SHOE IS EXTREMELY SMALL FITTING. Order 1-2 size up from street shoe size.
Everybody’s favourite shoe: the fully elasticized, lightweight, split-sole canvas ballet shoe. The split sole SD 16 is engineered to contour your arch and toes perfectly. Featuring a stretch canvas upper, suede sole and pre-sewn cross elastics. The traditional drawstring has been replaced with an elastic casing that gives the foot a neat and streamlined look. The SD 16 is designed with a range of shades to match varying skin tones, meaning there's no need to dye the canvas.
For Children's Sizes see - SD16
- Width: B
- Sole material: Suede
- Sole type: Split
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.