Low Heel Velcro Tap Shoe - TA 38
Our TA 38 velcro strap tap shoes are the handiest new tap shoe on the market. Featuring a full vegan leather upper with soft binding around the opening for comfort and best of all a handy velcro closure for easy on and off access perfect for quick changes. The flexible vegan sole will allows dancers to move and the riveted-on aluminium taps supply a top-quality sound.
This one-of-a-kind shoe is designed with dance performance in mind - its sleek silhouette and high-quality construction will make it a pleasure to wear time and time again. Its streamlined fit ensures you'll stay light on your feet, while the beautiful sound of the riveted-on aluminium taps will create a theatrical atmosphere.
Available in children sizes
- Closure Type: Velcro strap
- Heel Height: 0.5” inch
- Heel Type: Block
- Sole material: PU leather
- Sole Type: Full flexible
- Outer material: PU leather
- Fit: True to size
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.