Leather Half-sole Shoe - BA 42
Leather half-sole shoe with double elastics for a firm hold on the heel and a full suede leather pad under the ball of the foot. The BA 42 is designed to give dancers maximum contact with the floor while protecting the toes.
The perfect barefoot look for modern and contemporary dance. Its snug but comfortable fit is ideal for rigorous movement, while the leather conforms to the foot for superior comfort and power.
For canvas option, see BA 41
- Closure type: Slip-on
- Sole material: Suede
- Outer material: Leather - Smooth
- Fit: True to size
- X/SMALL - Size 13 Kids - 1½ UK UK
- SMALL - Size 1½ UK - 3 UK
- MEDIUM - Size 3½ UK - 4½ UK
- LARGE - Size 5 UK - 6½ UK
- X/LARGE - Size 7 UK - 8 UK
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.