Tank Boat Nack Leotard - SL 167
This timelessly elegant SL 167 Tank Boat Neck Leotard is a classic staple for any wardrobe. Crafted out of luxurious black fabric, it is perfect for the stage and studio alike, delivering both sophistication and comfort.
Featuring a stylishly modest boat neck and sleek tank silhouette, this leotard is the epitome of balletic grace. Tastefully refined and endlessly versatile, this chic design lets you take center stage and have all eyes on you with effortless grace. With unrivaled comfort and effortless allure, the SL 167 is the ultimate in modern dancewear!
- Legline: Ballet cut
- Care: Hand Wash cold, lay flat to dry
Style: SOD SL 167 / RDE 8000
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.