Shimmer Turtle Neck Leotard - RDE 1931
Shimmer turtle neck navy leotard with detailed keyhole front. RDE 1931 is a part of the Sara Mearns collection. This leotard is made of a stunning shimmer microfiber that is sure to stand out. The high neckline, criss-cross front detail and open back make this leotard the ultimate twist on a classic.
As one of today’s most celebrated classical ballet dancers, Sara Mearns brings her artistry and creative talents to So Danca. Focusing on high-performance wear, you find elegant feminine details and impeccable fabrication for today’s athlete.
- Closure Type: Poppers
- Neckline: Turtle neck
- Legline: Ballet-cut
- Back: Low
- Sleeve Type: Sleeveless
- Material: 84% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Care: Hand Wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Fit: See size chart
- Suitable for: Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Contemporary
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.