2" Heel Practice Shoe - CH 792
2" Heel Practice Shoe - CH 792 is a fantastic choice for Ballroom and Character work. This simple and elegant practice ballroom shoe features a grey suede sole and heel to ensure the dancer can glide along the dancefloor while maintaining adequate grip. Other features include a buckle strap, a breathable PU upper, which gives like a leather shoe, and a comfortable cushioned lining to guarantee dancers hours of comfort.
- Closure Type: Buckle
- Heel Height: 2”
- Heel Type: Wrapped
- Sole Material: Suede
- Sole Type: Full
- Outer Material: Synthetic Leather - Smooth
- Fit: Regular / True to size
- Style: 2" Heel Practice Shoe - CH 792
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes do, then fixing it becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery or when using our site. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Customer service can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at:
(353) 1 864 9034 - So Dança Ireland
(44) 131 516 9950 - So Dança UK
For full Return Policy visit Returns Page.
You make your dancewear work hard to keep up with you. It stands to reason that it should be in as good shape as you are. Visit our Product Care Page for some tips to help keep your dancewear in top-condition.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.